The Board of Directors has setup a few different options for membership plans. All plans include unlimited use of the pool(s), and facilities during normal operating hours.
Family Plan: $425 which includes all of the persons living at the address of the family
Senior Plan: $265 which includes couple or single, 55 or over. This plan does NOT include any children, nor grandchildren. However, they can come as paying visitors on visitor day.
Teen Plan: $265 for individuals ages 10-17. This plan is only for the individual/teen.
Membership also allows you to rent the facilities for a party or other event.
- Private (1 on 1) $20 per lesson (no minimum)
- Semi Private (2-3 students) $110 per session (8 classes)
- Group (4-6 students) $60 per session (8 classes)
- Level 1 Water Exploration – Beginnger
- Level 2 Primary Skills and Stroke Readiness – Intermediate
- Level 3 Stroke Development – Advanced
Availability of class times depends on the rules of the facility.
- Sign up at the facility
- The swim lesson coordinator will assign your student to an instructor within 7 days
- Your instructor will contact you to set dates and times of lessons (some private and group lessons will have preset dates and times)
- Classes will start*
*All lessons must be paid by the first day of class. Checks should be made out to Trident Pool Group, not your individual instructor.
Below you will find the Membership letter and application for the 2018 pool season.